Saturday, February 1, 2014

December Holidays Around Africa

 Zambia, Livingstone and Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls, Livingston Zambia
Chobe National Park, just outside of Livingston, Zambia

My Travel Buddy and I at Devil's Pool, at the Edge of the Falls

Insane...That's the main current of Victoria Falls right behind me...

GRS Stud Pic

Kilimanjaro
Tanzania...and guess who greeted us from our hotel room the morning of the start of our hike

The Claire Watt Expedition, with Mt. Meru in the Background

Below, Native Kilimanjaro Truffula Trees from Dr. Seuss!
Late Afternoon Clouds at our Second Campsite, Looking Across at Shira Peak

Summit Day
Christmas Morning! Sunrise, 5:00am

HHS Soccer at Uhuru Peak, 8:45am

On our way down, with glaciers turning smoothly into snow white clouds
SO Happy that I had a white Christmas Morning

Okavango Delta, Botswana
Sunset in the Okavango Delta

Stay Tuned! I'll be introducing all the Site Staff with whom I work in my next post...




No comments:

Post a Comment